[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 - Last call

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Thu Jul 7 19:56:46 EDT 2005

You can't get more simple than these two suggestions:

If it is to work that way, I would prefer to see
any installed and uninstalled items with changed
colors or something to signify that they haven't
been OK'd yet. (RED is good)

Kind of like when FF says, "This extension will be
installed/uninstalled the next time you run Firefox."

OR!, when you press CANCEL, it should pop up a warning
dialog that says something like, "You have installed
or uninstalled scripts. Press CANCEL to continue and lose
these changes, or OK to abort previous Cancel."
(I reversed the OK/CANCEL button 'standard' usage in
the above example, which may be too weird -- but it's
just an example suggestion, so...)

It should at least do the popup dialog.
The coloration would be nice.

--
Jack the Ripper may have been quite insane,
but he had beautiful penmanship.