[Greasemonkey] Myspace

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:08:18 EDT 2005

On 7/7/05, Jason Green <jason at everydayjones.com> wrote:
>  Oh, I'm all about waiting, just no one really said much about it other than
> for me to try something that is way over my head. Do you have any other good
> sites out there for learning about it? I read a lot from Dive Into
> Greasemonkey and I'm was looking for something more about the coding
> regarding firefox and greasemonkey.
>  -Jason

I'm not sure I understand.  The code in user scripts is just regular
javascript, with the exception that GM (and Turnabout for IE) supply
some API functions that are useful in the context of a user script.

And Dive into Greasemonkey was written specifically -for-
greasemonkey, so I doubt you get more specific than that.

Or did I misunderstand what you meant?