[Greasemonkey] automate with Firefox?

Jason Green jason at everydayjones.com
Mon Jul 11 01:47:40 EDT 2005

It's only spam when you're not affiliated with something. You have to
accept someone as your friend before you can receive any comments. It's
as simple as deleting a friend if you don't want them to comment.

So, I have to disagree with you.

-Jason Green
http://www.everydayjones.com

Check EDJ out on MySpace!