[Greasemonkey] Script leakage

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:44:26 EDT 2005

> > http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/greasemonkey/2005-April/001344.html ),

0.4 is not that attempt. 0.4 is still based on the (admittedly lame)
approach of adding script elements to the page. This is not The Way.

Work on the way continues, but, you know, I have other things to addend to.

It's purely a practical problem. Theoretically, detecting GM is a lost
cause. It's just that Mozilla doesn't have super good APIs for doing
what I need to do.

But I happily welcome any input or code anyone can provide in these areas:

* modify the content DOM without such modification being visible to
content script
* run javascript against the content DOM without adding a script
element, but remaining in the content's security context

--
Aaron