[Greasemonkey] new GMScript beta: ACM Queue one page view

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:53:59 EDT 2005

Finally got to writing a script that merges multiple pages into a
single view (using XMLHttpRequest rather than plain iframe, to control
the Referer header).

In this case, I looked at the ACM Queue articles. They are pretty
annoying because articles are broken down into multiple pages, even
when using the printer-friendly view.
The script combines a printer-friendly redirect, some ad filtering and
content cleaning, and combining multiple pages.

It seems reasonably stable so far. Let me know if you run into any issue.
http://blog.monstuff.com/archives/images/ACMQueueSinglePageView.user.js

Cheers,
Julien

PS: I'm hoping somebody will write a similar script for IGN.com, which
has the same kind of annoyances.