[Greasemonkey] import / include / link to external extension

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Tue Jul 12 21:59:29 EDT 2005

Maybe I'm missing something here, but, for example,
my checkColors() function is visible from my GmScript.
And I use it and call it from a bookmarklet for
special circumstances. So you could just create a
GmScript with a bunch of functions in it, preferably
well-named so they don't conflict, and anyone can
call them at any time. Unless you mean functions
that run under privilege, like Gm itself.

--
Jack the Ripper may have been quite insane,
but he had beautiful penmanship.