[Greasemonkey] How to specify script injection time

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 01:26:04 EDT 2005

On 7/15/05, Lenny Domnitser <ldrhcp at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, any votes, tweaks, or ideas to make a smooth transition without
> breaking old scripts?

First off, everyone agrees we should support this.  The issue is
actually implementing it.  Aaron's banged his head on the problem
lots, with help from FF devs, and basically hasn't gotten there.

Second, assuming we figure it out, there's no need to break backwards
compat.  Any script which doesn't specify an injection time would
default to injecting at the same phase as it does in the current
implementation.