[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4, attempt III

John gm at plsek.id.au
Sun Jul 17 23:30:09 EDT 2005

Looking good so far. With 0.4 attempt II, I had a problem with one of
three scripts on a particular site, in that it didn't like being "third"
- in fact it seemed to kill greasemonkey completely (and silently)!!

I don't know how the order in the "manage scripts" relates to order of
injection, but as long as that script wasn't the last of the three, it
was fine

P.S.
I'm getting a bunch of "> GM_BrowserUI.contentLoad" messages on my
javascript console .. some sort of debugging thing accidently left in?