[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4, attempt III

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:15:29 EDT 2005


hmm it seems sometimes when adding menu items with GM_registerMenuCommand 
they persist into other tabs eg look at this screenshot
http://random.thedt.net/error/gm_menuitem_bug.JPG

the script which adds those menu items adds a new menu items for urls and 
domains and frames. as you can see in that screenshot you can see the frames 
for mail.google.com <http://mail.google.com> are showing up in a different 
tab (there should only be one skinner(url) and one skinner(domain) listed.

yet what i find even more odd is that when i open the menu items for the 
gmail tab theres nothing there.
it seems to either missplace the menu items in wrong tabs or make menu items 
persist over a few tabs.
gmail tab seen here 
http://random.thedt.net/error/gm_menuitem_bug_gmailscreen.JPG

Im using the latest trunk nightly Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; 
en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050715 Firefox/1.0+
and the latest version of greasemonkey posted on this list
:)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mozdev.org/pipermail/greasemonkey/attachments/20050718/cbd8b5de/attachment.htm


More information about the Greasemonkey mailing list