[Greasemonkey] How to specify script injection time

Evan Martin evan.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:55:40 EDT 2005

You could imagine writing a script that wants to do some processing at
different stages in the rendering process.  It might be worth thinking
of ways to prevent these scripts from becoming two separate files,
especially since you'd like to manage them as a single unit (in terms
of the other metadata, like description and author).

Perhaps something like GM_inject(where, callback) :: adds "callback"
to the list of functions to run at stage "where".  It'd break the
current script behavior, though.