[Greasemonkey] How to specify script injection time

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Sun Jul 17 21:32:26 EDT 2005

Doesn't that inject a script section before the <html> tag?
That isn't particularly koshur, and could cause problems
for some things. Maybe. Maybe not.

I don't know how the stuff you are talking about works, so...

I guess it's a potentially easier way to do it.

I'm not big on perl, though.

I suppose this is something that needs to run on the
user's system? If so, perl probably isn't a good choice.
Unless it works "silently", but I don't think perl runs
on my system by default. (Windows)

--
Jack the Ripper may have been quite insane,
but he had beautiful penmanship.