Bank login with GM (related to Re: [Greasemonkey] greasemonkey for secure data over insecure networks / sites)

Nic Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 17:25:16 EDT 2005

Mark Pilgrim <pilgrim at gmail.com> writes:

> Third, I've had discussions with him about extending this in a variety
> of ways.  You could embed a web form that prompted for the password,
> instead of hard-coding it in the script.

See my function for doing just that posted here a few weeks ago.

I finished a blog article about the usage of that function:

  http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk/nics-blog/1120595310.H255724P24285.owls-tree.tapsellferrier.co.uk.html

[Apologies for the clunkyness of the blog... it's under development as
well.]

Nic Ferrier