[Greasemonkey] Alternative script injection technique proof of concept

Jacob Scherrer scherrer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:53:20 EDT 2005

I've attached a diff for dochandler.js which uses an different
approach to executing user scripts.   It appears that this approach
avoids the pitfalls of adding the scripts directly to the DOM while
maintaining full functionality. I have not had time to fully test
these changes, but I wanted to get this out there, since it seems
relevant to current discussions.  I apologize in advance if changes
similar to these have already been discussed.

-Jacob Scherrer