[Greasemonkey] greasemonkey for secure data over insecure networks / sites

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:48:01 EDT 2005

So practically, this means that whatever requests a GM script would
want to send to sites outside the current domain would have to happen
during initialization?

I don't have the GM_xmlhttprequest in front of me, but what about
asynchronous requests (which we all should use, shouldn't we) - in
what context will the "onload" callback be executed?

 - Godmar

ps: a general comment I find GM - and the entire Firefox extension
technology - a wonderful application that has the potential to truely
change the way the web is used.  It also makes you smile if you can
differ with google on such minor points as this one:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar/libraries.html#start5