[Greasemonkey] gmdetect.js

drac lairmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:43:33 EDT 2005

On 7/19/05, Mark Pilgrim <pilgrim at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've written a Greasemonkey vulnerability detection script and
> installed it on diveintogreasemonkey.org and diveintomark.org.

I know this might be information contained in another thread but are
we (specifically am I) to assume that a lack of a warning in this
script implies relative safety ?

I visited both URLs and also a third. I am running GM 0.3.3 but I've
never installed a @include=* script.. I have about 10 user scripts
installed. I tried from two different machines, but the warnings did
not trigger.

Hmmm. I guess what I'm asking is if the GM detection script has a flaw
or if my usage pattern of GM is likely to avoid any malicious
exploits.