[Greasemonkey] GreaseMonkeyed.com - Script Repository

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:59:09 EDT 2005

I would not be surprised if this technique would see wide-spread use.
I certainly would do it this way when for instance providing a web
localization service to a local community.

Should it be directly support in the repository, allowing authors to
register only domain pattern + http://foo/bar.user.js?

Obviously, writing a blank check in this way raises more security issues.

  - Godmar