[Greasemonkey] GreaseMonkeyed.com - Script Repository

Joe la Poutre jsixpack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:32:41 EDT 2005

Just a thought: wouldn't it be a good idea to have a kind of "review"
process in place, especially with the current vulnerability of GM 3.4
/ 0.4 in mind?

Not sure how to implement this in the first place, since externally
hosted scripts can be changed at any time.

This can be very relevant for a certain class of scripts, which work
wit user credentials and such. We already have had a discussion about
this around the bookmarklet version of Password Composer [1], which
pulled an external script.

You may guess that I'm not particularly in favor of the suggested
"evaluate external JS in GM context" with this in mind...

1. http://www.xs4all.nl/~jlpoutre/BoT/Javascript/PasswordComposer/greasemonkey.html