[Greasemonkey] Slashdotted

Brendan verifex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:01:52 EDT 2005

Hi, I've been a lurker for a couple weeks now. Just wanted to say I love
what you guys are doing for Greasemonkey. I've been testing it with some of
my own JS abilities. Anyways, I figure that this kind of exposure for GM
could be good (more developers putting time in) and bad (vulnerabilities
found and exploited by malicious hackers sooner). I was pushing alot of
people to install Greasemonkey after I first found it, unlucky for me, I
need to now tell these people to update their version ASAP. :(