[Greasemonkey] decision time: compatibility or anonymity?

Mark Pilgrim pilgrim at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:57:53 EDT 2005

On 7/19/05, Mihai Parparita <mihai.parparita at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, is it time for unit tests and test cases to make sure that changes
> such as don't break too much stuff? Mark, you seem to be good at that
> sort of thing (or do you only get pedantic when angle brackets are
> invokved? :p)

To paraphrase myself[1], I take umbrage at the suggestion that I only
become pedantic when angle brackets are involved.  I have always been
pedantic.  Read my old blog if you don't believe me.[2]

That said, I &#9829; unit tests.  While I have no immediate plans to
write formal test cases, I do plan to devote significant time testing
the new GM release (specifically, testing 100 hacks).

[1] http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/05/02/but_now_it_is_somehow_my_fault#comment-2049
[2] http://www.google.com/search?q=pedant+OR+pedantic+site%3Adiveintomark.org

-Mark