[greasemonkey] Where'd my scripts go

Nikolas Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Wed Jul 20 15:30:42 EDT 2005

Josh Matthews wrote:
> I updated to the 0.4 alpha that Atrus (Nikolai) linked to on his
> livejournal, no problem.  Unfortunately, upon restarting, I discovered
> that all my scripts were gone!  Is this supposed to happen? :(
>
> Josh
Definitely not.
Did you have one of the other 0.4 releases  (the ones Aaron posted on
the list) installed? I've noticed that the extension manager acts funny
when you install extensions with the same version number, but different
contents. You can check chrome://greasemonkey/content/scripts/ to see if
your scripts are still physically present.

Poo, I say,
-Nikolas Coukouma