[greasemonkey] Where'd my scripts go

Josh Matthews mrlachatte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:41:22 EDT 2005

Nothing at all in the greasemonkey folder.  I may have had a
greasemonkey 0.4 really old alpha, IIRC all the released versions
didn't work with the trunk builds and I don't remember exactly where I
got the version.  I think it was from the mailing list archives a
month ago or something.  Guess I have to go picking up my scripts
again ;_;

Josh