[Greasemonkey] Silly JavaScript question

Dan Phiffer dan at phiffer.org
Wed Jul 20 14:42:13 EDT 2005

Yeah, this makes sense. I'm actually going with Julien's solution,
but this is a good pattern to have in the toolbox.

I guess that setTimeout syntax really isn't really official, but a
similar construct should be more widely supported for setInterval (at
least according to my O'Reilly book).

Thanks!
-Dan