[Greasemonkey] Claiming ownership of GreaseMonkeyed.com scripts

Kimbo Mundy kimbo at mundy.net
Wed Jul 20 19:01:40 EDT 2005

Jeremy Dunck wrote:

>1) scripts shouldn't ahve to change for directories
>2) there's a body of existing scripts that should be claimable.

Well, something has to change, whether it's adding a file to a directory
or editing the script itself.  Direct manipulation of the script seems
simpler than having to get a token and add it to a file.

I don't see how #2 applies, since the next refresh of the script in the
directory would associate the owner with the script.

Cheers, Kimbo