[Greasemonkey] Claiming ownership of GreaseMonkeyed.com scripts

Britt Selvitelle anotherbritt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:11:00 EDT 2005

On 7/20/05, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/20/05, Kimbo Mundy <kimbo at mundy.net> wrote:
> > What's wrong with just putting an @author-email or @owner-email tag in
> > the script and matching that up with the email in their gmd.c or us.o
> > account?
> > [I'm new here, so forgive me if this is dumb.]
> > Cheers, Kimbo
> 1) scripts shouldn't ahve to change for directories
> 2) there's a body of existing scripts that should be claimable.

Right, and ideally the concept of 'claiming' should only be temporary,
so I'm not personally worried about coming up with anything too fancy.
Once most of the scripts imported from the wiki are claimed, new
scripts can just be added normally and we can handle the few remaining
imported scripts on a case by case basis.

Britt