[Greasemonkey] Claiming ownership of GreaseMonkeyed.com scripts

Josh Matthews mrlachatte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:06:46 EDT 2005

"About Serence KlipFolio

Serence KlipFolio™ is a personal dashboard for Windows.Available in
over 20 languages, it is quick to install, easy to use and
highly-customizable. KlipFolio saves you time and effort by
intelligently monitoring remote data sources--like weather, stocks,
Hotmail, news, RSS feeds and even auctions--right on your desktop.
These intelligent services are called Klips, and there are hundreds of
them available right here at KlipFarm."

Josh