[Greasemonkey] OT: How can I contribute scripts to http://dunck.us?

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:27:45 EDT 2005

On 7/22/05, andreas.goetz at accenture.com <andreas.goetz at accenture.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is OT but could not find contact person for dunck.us.
> Developed a custom script for heise.de/newsticker that I'd like to
> contribute- how can I do this?

I'm that guy, but since Greasemonkeyed.com has gone live, I'd
encourage you to use that.

Otherwise, http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts is a wiki
page-- you just need to login/register to edit it.  In the upper right
corner of that page, User Preferences will get you to the login page.
 Then return to the original page, and there will be an Edit Text link
at the bottom.
You'll actually want to put your script on
./GreaseMonkeyUserScriptsGeneric or ./GreaseMonkeyUserScriptsSpecific,
though.