[Greasemonkey] A whole other kind of monkey

Jed jedsbugs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:59:35 EDT 2005

Why Support Firefox 1.0.x?

The reason, currently, GM is a niche extension, not used *yet* by the
average user, I personally think that should be taken advantage of,
and make the leap to 1.5 only. This would give instant acess to all
the new gecko goodies (svg, canvas, E4X, user stylesheets, etc.), and
script authors would not have to worry about back supporting a GM for
Firefox 1.0.x

Just my two cents.

-Jed