[Greasemonkey] Calling a GreaseMonkey function from an "Onclick" event

Jesse Andrews anotherjesse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:18:37 EDT 2005

Crap...  That kills cross site scripting initiated by the end users.
(Or it seems to).

I've been using the stategy of:

1) within my GM script modify the page to give the end user an interface
2) within my interface call a script within my GM script to grab data
from other web services.

This allows me to minimize excess calls to other web services, only
calling them when asked by the enduser.

Jesse