[Greasemonkey] GM and Portable Firefox

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:34:18 EDT 2005

Greasemonkey writes to the profile directory. Specifically
<profile>\extensions\greasemonkey\chrome\content\scripts. This is
probably a stupid thing to do, but way back when I started GM I
couldn't find any other place an extension had read and write access
to.

If there's some other place we can put things that works and would be
better for portable FF, let me know.