[Greasemonkey] Request: Gmail filter by character sets

Noam Chomsky noamchomskyisgod at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:23:20 EDT 2005

I hope it is ok to send a script request to this list. If it is not, I
am deeply ashamed (but I will get over it). 99.9% of the spam that
lands in my Gmail Inbox is in a non Western character set.  I am
guessing this is why Gmail's spam filters are not catching them. Would
be great to see a script for the gmail domains that can automatically
move emails from the inbox to the trash or spam folder based upon
having (or not having) a specific character set?