[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4.1 (The Next Generation)

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:06:55 EDT 2005

> HTML Validator is an extension at
> http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/ I'm using the most
> recent version 0.6.2. It pretty much completely disables it. Then when I
> disable greasemonkey HTML Validator work fully again.

Look in your JavaScript console. Are you getting errors about constant
redefinitions? ("nsISupports is already defined"). I installed it and
I'm seeing (and fixing) these errors.

>  The gMail Delete button script is from
> http://www.arantius.com/article/arantius/gmail+delete+button/

Are you using Deer Park? Gmail delete script works for me in 1.0.x.
It's busted in Deer Park. More on that later.

--
Aaron