[Greasemonkey] Still can't uninstall GM

J G buygamescheap at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 08:11:30 EDT 2005

Thanks for your help, everyone, but so far I've been
only partially successful. If I remove all references
to Greasemonkey from the extensions.rdf file (assuming
I've done that correctly), then Greasemonkey
disappears from the Extensions window, and there is a
blank space in the status bar where the monkey icon
used to be, but the User Script commands are still
present in the Tools menu. If I delete the
GreaseMonkey folder from the extensions directory,
then Firefox doesn't start up at all. Any help in
unstalling GM would be most appreciated. By the way, I
am using Firefox 1.0.6 and GM 0.3.5.