[Greasemonkey] Popup Menus

Martin Packer martin_packer at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 16:33:22 EDT 2005

There is an editor page which I am augmenting with a GreaseMonkey script.
It has a textarea that I want to add a popup menu to - with some
sensitivity to where the cursor is and what text is selected. Currently I
do this with a set of buttons my GM script adds to the target page.

What are the options for either adding to the normal firefox popup menu or
having one of my own? I am testing 0.4.1 (and so far so good).

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer, MBCS  CITP                    Martin Packer/UK/IBM
020-8832-5167 in the UK  (+44)   (MOBX 273643, Internal 7-325167, Mobile

"Next time someone says a penny for your thoughts - sell!" Peter Kay, Hyde
Park, July 15, 2005

External Blog:
Internal Blog: