[Greasemonkey] Where do I get 0.4.1

Martin Packer martin_packer at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 16:57:45 EDT 2005

There was also said to be a new GM_ function. Can you point me to (or post)
some (maybe basic) documentation?

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer, MBCS  CITP                    Martin Packer/UK/IBM
020-8832-5167 in the UK  (+44)   (MOBX 273643, Internal 7-325167, Mobile
07802-245584)

"Next time someone says a penny for your thoughts - sell!" Peter Kay, Hyde
Park, July 15, 2005

External Blog:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=476
Internal Blog:
http://barney.adtech.internet.ibm.com/pilot/weblogs/comments/martin_packer@uk.ibm.com

             Jeremy Dunck
             <jdunck at gmail.com
             Sent by:                  greasemonkey at mozdev.org
             greasemonkey-boun                                          cc
             ces at mozdev.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Greasemonkey] Where do I get
             27-07-05 15:52            0.4.1

             Please respond to
               greasemonkey

On 7/27/05, Jeff Barr <jeff at vertexdev.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to the list and to Greasemonkey development (I have
> something cool in the works), and need to test against 0.4.1.
>
> Perhaps this is obvious to everyone but me, but where can I
> get the 0.4.1 beta bits?

It was just posted on the list.

Archive:
http://mozdev.org/pipermail/greasemonkey/2005-July/004418.html

See the attachment at the bottom.

You'll have to rename the attachment from greasemonkey-0001.bin to
greasemonkey.xpi