[Greasemonkey] Popup Menus

Martin Packer martin_packer at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 16:58:09 EDT 2005

Thanks. That's what I feared.

Martin

Martin Packer, MBCS  CITP                    Martin Packer/UK/IBM
020-8832-5167 in the UK  (+44)   (MOBX 273643, Internal 7-325167, Mobile
07802-245584)

"Next time someone says a penny for your thoughts - sell!" Peter Kay, Hyde
Park, July 15, 2005

External Blog:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=476
Internal Blog:
http://barney.adtech.internet.ibm.com/pilot/weblogs/comments/martin_packer@uk.ibm.com

             Mark Pilgrim
             <pilgrim at gmail.co
             Sent by:                  greasemonkey at mozdev.org
             greasemonkey-boun                                          cc
             ces at mozdev.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Greasemonkey] Popup Menus
             27-07-05 15:43

             Please respond to
               greasemonkey

On 7/27/05, Martin Packer <martin_packer at uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> What are the options for either adding to the normal firefox popup menu
or
> having one of my own? I am testing 0.4.1 (and so far so good).

None.  You can't currently do this.

-Mark