[Greasemonkey] scripts will not install

Dennis list at sqd.us
Wed Jul 27 12:23:36 EDT 2005

On Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 10:25, Dennis wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 10:18, Dennis wrote:
>
> > Hello Nic,
> >
> > I did that but I did not uninstall Greasemonkey first.  I will try that.
> > Thanks.
> >

> > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 16:07, Nic Bedford wrote:
> >
> > > Dennis,
> > >
> > > I got into the same situation earlier today, I had to re-install
> > > Greasemonkey 0.3.5 and the problem has fixed itself.

Sorry to keep answering my own mail here
.but I created a new
profile in FF then installed GM in that profile.   Installing scripts to there
worked just fine.

So it would seem that another of my FF extensions is causing GM to
not work in my default profile.

This may take awhile to figure out as I have many extensions installed
unless there is anyone here who has already had this happen and
knows what extension my be the problem?

--
Dennis