[Greasemonkey] XPCNativeWrappers and Deer Park compatibility

alan taylor kokogiak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:30:20 EDT 2005

As we encounter these differences with XPCNativeWrappers, like Mark's
example above of the "for x in y" iteration, is it in any way obvious
- does the Javascript console return helpful error messages? Just
wondering how much time will be spent tracking down regular everyday
bugs vs. "Oh, it just doesn't work that way with XPCNativeWrappers".

Or, I guess another way to put it - Is there a good starting point/URL
for us to "Take the time to learn about XPCNativeWrappers"?

Thanks,
-Alan Taylor