[Greasemonkey] XPCNativeWrappers and Deer Park compatibility

alan taylor kokogiak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:53:56 EDT 2005

Cool, wasn't trying to come across as snarky, it's just that the
limitations/differences appear somewhat arbitrary - found a decent
start here: (should have started with Google, what else is new) -
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XPCNativeWrapper#Limitations_of_XPCNativeWrapper

I'll gather the messages in this thread, and a few more links I've
found onto the Wiki too. I'm all for keeping the GM_* API.

-Alan Taylor