[Greasemonkey] XPCNativeWrappers and Deer Park compatibility

alan taylor kokogiak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:51:54 EDT 2005

After some Googling and gathering info from this thread, I've got a
summary of the upcoming XPCNativeWrapper issues posted to Jeremy's
Wiki now: http://dunck.us/collab/GreaseMonkeyUserScripts#head-4ac4d1e80f8bbd66bf4f1fbea77ea2390b6a2870

Please add or correct anything you find that's wrong or wonky.

-Alan Taylor