[Greasemonkey] scripts will not install

James Dempster letssurf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:15:46 EDT 2005

Yes it does for me. I've only come across one or two scripts that don't
install but I think that's a separate issue.

I run menu editor to get rid of so many unwanted menu crap. I was a little
disappointed when I found that greasemonkey didn't work. So I came here, to
find that they where working on a solution. I tried the solution and it
works :)