[Greasemonkey] GM-TNG - several bugs fixed

Mark Rickerby coretxt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:51:22 EDT 2005

Well, I still think from a usable API perspective, contentWindow is
the best name for what it is... As has already been pointed out, there
are valid uses for it to make changes to javascript running in the
page context.

More than ever, script authors really have to understand the
constraints and risks of the environment they are working in. GM (nor
it's developers) can't be expected to take responsibility too much
further than what has already been done to wrap the unsafe window
objects, and I'm not sure that
protection-by-naming-the-object-in-a-way-that's-more-annoying-to-type
is going to be _that_ useful in the longer term.

Assumably, this will change when GM 0.4... becomes a proper release.

- Mark