[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4.2 - Voyager

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Thu Jul 28 05:06:04 EDT 2005

I had the latest 0.4.1 installed.

I got a "Could not migrate to 0.4" error message
(didn't write it down -- I think it said something
about the folder or directory name (?)) with this
in JS Console:

   Error: newScriptDir is not defined
   Source File: chrome://greasemonkey/content/versioning.js
   Line: 86

The old scripts dir is still there with my scripts,
but Gm shows no scripts installed.

And then I got this error in JS Console:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIDOMXMLDocument.load]"
nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)"
location: "JS frame :: chrome://greasemonkey/content/config.js ::
anonymous :: line 92"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://greasemonkey/content/config.js
Line: 92

As far as I know, I didn't do anything to cause
this one to occur. I load up a blank window as my
default browser window. I think I did go into
"Manage User Scripts", so I guess that could have caused it.

OS: WinME; Ffx 1.0.6

--
Jack the Ripper may have been quite insane,
but he had beautiful penmanship.