[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4.2 - Voyager

Jeff Barr jeff at vertexdev.com
Thu Jul 28 07:27:17 EDT 2005

Aaron,

> a) How the migration goes. Deer Park users should backup their scripts
> directory and manually move it to <profDir>/gm_scripts once 0.4.2 runs
> once. For FF 1.0.x users the upgrade should be seamless.

I am running FF 1.0.6, and just upgraded from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2. When I
start FF it tells me that the migration did not succeed, and to check
my JavaScript console for details. There's nothing in the console,
and the GM UI doesn't show any scripts at all.

When I then try to install my own script, the installation appears to
fail -- I open up my script, select "Install This User Script..." and
the Install User Script window shows up. However, it does not show
any data from my script (name, included pages, or excluded pages).

I did some hunting around on my machine, and the scripts are still
in chrome\greasemonkey\content\scripts

What should I check / how can I help to track this down for you?

Jeff;

--
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/