[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4.2 - Voyager

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:00:37 EDT 2005

Ugh, I hate writing migration code; it never works first time and
always causes all these massive problems. I suppose nobody will
believe me when I say that I tested it numerous times in numerous
configurations on my computer and it worked perfectly :-)

Anyway, thanks for the testing guys, it's clearly not working. No need
to hammer your poor systems anymore.

As for logging the whole page to the computer, you're right, I need to
substring that or something. Thanks for the reminder.

As for Mark's question about scoping, no, this is just the scope chain
that user scripts run under -- not the one that content runs under.