[Greasemonkey] Execute onClick event, without clicking it

Brendan Crosser-McGay verifex at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:29:28 EDT 2005

I'm writing something similar to the slashdot "tree" comment system script,
for the forums here:
http://www.carnageblender.com/bboard/, I have made something that gives me a
toggle button for each thread. Which was no easy feat considering the forum
has two different "visual" modes it can be in, one without tables, and just
using blockquotes, and one using fancy tables and avatars for everything.

My question is that I want to be able to run through each and every span
tag, and execute the onclick event in that tag using a loop. Yes I'm being a
bit lazy, since I don't want to make an entirely new loop to go through and
do all the work of toggling each thread, I'm hoping that the JS I've already
injected into each thread can do that work for me. Is this possible?

-Brendan