[Greasemonkey] firefox weirdness (namespace conflicts?)

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:56:07 EDT 2005

I have encountered things like this before.

Back in the day this guy asked me if there were any maximum number of
ypSlideOutMenus instances. I said no with the classic programmer
reasoning: ypSlideOutMenus supports all three numbers: 0, 1, and n.

It turns out that way down in the bowells of IE there was a limitation
on the number of <style> tags that could be created with
document.write(). The number was 53.

Strangest thing ever.

In any case, if anybody else starts reporting this, I'll look into it.
Otherwise, I'm afraid it's low priority :-).

--
Aaron