[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4.2 - Voyager - Attempt II

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:02:52 EDT 2005

It occurs to me in retrospect that 0.4.2 should have been called DS9.
Perhaps that's why the bad luck with it before: the ghost of Cisco
smiting me from beyond the grave for passing over his show.

In anycase DS9 sucked massively, which I hope that this version of
0.4.2 does not. So the monicker stays. We can call 0.3.5 DS9
retroactively.

Fixed:

* migration from 0.4.1
* forward declaration of functions that Matt Labrum and Thom Wetzel brought up.

Let me know how it goes.

--
Aaron