[Greasemonkey] firefox weirdness (namespace conflicts?)

alan taylor kokogiak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:32:57 EDT 2005

I accidentally discovered one day that Mozilla will support a DIV with
a styled width of 71582788 pixels (will create the scrollbar and
render correctly). But if you go any higher, (even 71582789 px)  the
block element display goes away and the width defaults to 100%

I figured out that 71582788 dec = 4444444 hex, but couldn't puzzle out
what, if anything that meant.

-Alan Taylor