[Greasemonkey] 0.4.2 - last call before open beta

John Plsek gm at plsek.id.au
Fri Jul 29 16:34:28 EDT 2005

PLEASE don't forget to remove/reduce the potentially huge error message
produced in GM_DocHandler.prototype.onProgressChange -
i.e:
this.reportError(new Error("Invalid document, could not get global " +
                                   "object.\n" + docContent));

I see you may have changed the GM_log, but not the line above ... I'm
not sure what the error means, I get it rarely, but it's a huge annoyance!!

Of course, I can always change it myself on my system, because maybe
it's only a problem on my steam powered PC!

John