[Greasemonkey] GM versioning system

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:09:36 EDT 2005

On 7/30/05, The Bo$$ <theboss3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first post to the list so I apologize if it's been asked
> before, but could someone explain to me the versioning system
> Greasemonkey uses? It seems to be going through the roof quite
> rapidly, like Microsoft. On the greasemonkey homepage at mozdev I see
> 0.3.5 only.

0.3.5 is the last of the 0.3 line.

Since then, there have been a boatload of 0.4 alphas (not on the gm
mozdev page).

decision about which 0.4 was secure wasn't clear to someone not
following the list.

Aaron jokingly released 0.4.9.9 on the list.  This latest release he
made 0.5, which I'm somewhat surprised about, but there you have it.